A guide for those considering buying Marbella mansions. With an enviable reputation as one of the most exclusive playgrounds in the world for the rich and famous, it is no surprise to discover the Marbella property market includes more than its fair share of mansions and exclusive private estates.
Why buy a mansion in Marbella?
This is an easy question to answer. Marbella is one of the World’s best places to live for many reasons, including:
- Its superb southern European climate with an average of 320 days of sunshine a year
- Hot Summers
- Mild Winters
- Low rainfall
- Excellent Quality of Life
- the famous slower Spanish pace of life
- the outdoor lifestyle – vitamin D in abundance!
- a healthy lifestyle – a superb place to hike, bike, swim, ride, golf, sail, kite surf, snowboard, ski, water ski, etc
- a healthy diet – the famous life extending Mediterranean diet
- Luxury Lifestyle
- Life besides, on and in the Mediterranean – the sea is your playground
- Numerous world class restaurants including many Michelin starred options
- A wide range of the best designer shops from around the globe
- A supercar enthusiasts dream – spectacular mountain roads under blue skies with little traffic, an abundance of supercars on offer and several nearby circuits
- A lively nightlife with epic beach clubs and night clubs, many of which party until the sun comes up!
- Abundant History and Culture on the doorstep
- A short drive to numerous great locations including Cordoba, Granada, Cadiz, Malaga, etc.
All of these wonders attract the wealthiest people from around the world to live in this area, driving demand for exclusive villas, mansions, private estates and spectacular penthouse apartments. Marbella’s appeal is enduring, and to a vast market– most northern Europeans would love to swap their cold grey skies for the warm blue ones on offer here! Which makes buying property in the area a great investment as global wealth increases.
Where to buy Marbella mansions
A few of Marbella’s most exclusive property regions include (East to West) Los Monteros Playa, Cascada de Camojan, Altos Reales, Golden Mile, Sierra Blanca, El Madroñal, La Zagaleta Country Club and the Marbella Club Golf Resort.
For those looking for luxury properties near the superb Marbella beaches some of the best villas and apartments are located on Los Monteros Playa, the Golden Mile and Puerto Banus.
For those seeking spectacular villas, in a tranquil location close to the town centre but a short drive from the beaches, the exclusive Cascada de Camojan, Altos Reales and Sierra Blanca locations set in the hills overlooking Marbella offer great real estate choices.
Finally for those seeking total tranquility, in the beautiful mountains just a 15 minute scenic drive from Marbella and the coast, the exclusive country estates of El Madroñal, La Zagaleta Country Club and the Marbella Club Golf Resort offer dream locations.
Please note many of the most spectacular properties, including several exclusive Marbella Mansions for sale in the area, are never published.
Luxury Villa Sales specialise in selling Marbella’s finest properties, we would love to hear from anyone buying or selling a spectacular Marbella property. Please get in touch –+34 952 77 44 33!