Sierra Blanca is probably the best known luxury properly location in Marbella. This exclusive urbanisation is superbly located to access all of the superb facilities on offer in Marbella, being just a few kilometres and a 5 minute drive from the glamorous Puerto Banus yachting marina, Marbella’s famous Golden Mile beaches and the charming old town centre of Marbella.
Hence Sierra Blanca properties are always in high demand. This particular villa is an outstanding example with several unique features.
The first being its very generous 3,700 m2 plot, when compared to other Sierra Blanca villas, and secondly how well this space has been utilised with a private tennis court, overlooked by a multi storey entertainment complex.
The main villa itself is also superb positioned on this great south facing elevated plot, overlooking the pool and tropical gardens with spectacular views out over the Mediterranean as far as the coast of Africa on a clear day.
Of course, like most other Sierra Blanca properties this villa also has great views of the dramatic craggy la Concha mountain which towers over Marbella, helping maintain its superb microclimate. A totally self contained 2 bedroom staff/guest apartment is located behind a beautiful water feature, adjacent to the tennis court.
This very special spectacular Sierra Blanca villa has been priced very competitively for an early sale and we therefore highly recommend an quick viewing – call us on (+34) 952 77 44 33 to arrange a viewing.
A superb home for living and entertaining the property features, in addition to the private pool and tennis court the villa features a cinema, sauna, Turkish bath, gymnasium, bar and games room.
The property is in superb condition, originally built in 2000 making extensive use of beautiful high quality materials such as the abundant marble, with a mix of traditional Andalucian and Moroccan influences on the style.
The property layout is:
- UPPER GROUND FLOORmain entrance hall, large lounge, covered terrace, elegant dining room, Moorish style TV room, en-suite guest room, extra-large top-quality Gaggenau kitchen with seating for 8 and guest bathroom and dressing area.
- FIRST FLOORlarge master suite with walk-in wardrobe and large bathroom with Jacuzzi, large terrace with magnificent sea views, 2 further en-suite bedrooms,
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR3 bedrooms with some natural light, 2 bathrooms, cinema, large private garage;
- GUEST APARTMENT master bedroom, with Jacuzzi and en-suite bathroom, separated en-suite bedroom which can be used as a staff room, large lounge including dining area and kitchen, bar room with billiard table, fully equipped gym (10 devices), with sauna, steam room, shower, toilets, and dressing room, Moroccan terrace;
- GARDENsplendid landscaped garden, BBQ area, wonderful 12 m x 6 m heated swimming pool, garden floodlights, tennis court with floodlights, 2 table tennis tables.
Having been recently reduced from its original €9m asking price and early viewing is highly recommended! Cal (+34) 952 77 44 33